Gusty A.E. Sunseri & Associates, P.C.
Call for a Free Consultation
Phone: 412-455-5388

Posts tagged "Personal Injury"

What types of personal injury damages are available?

A civil action for damages can help car accident victims and victims of medical malpractice, defective or dangerous products or other traumatic accidents with the physical financial and emotional damages they have suffered. Injured victims may wonder about the specific types of damages they may be able to recover and what they can help with.

How legal resources can help medical malpractice victims

Medical malpractice can harm victims and their families. Because of this reality, it is essential for victims of medical malpractice and their families to know how to protect themselves and the legal resources available to help them do that.

Can I recover compensation based on a lack of security?

When you set foot onto someone else's property, it is reasonable to expect you will not be injured. This legal theory falls under the legal term "premises liability." It means property owners are responsible for maintaining a safe environment for guests.

Google map
Gusty A.E. Sunseri & Associates, P.C

1290 Freeport Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15238

Toll Free: 888-894-0351
Phone: 412-455-5388
Fax: 412-968-0254
Pittsburgh Law Office Map