Meet Our Attorneys
If you are in need of experienced legal representation in the Pittsburgh area, you can find it at the law firm of Gusty Sunseri & Associates, P.C.. The founder of the firm, attorney Gusty A.E. Sunseri, has more than 35 years of legal experience.
Providing Award-Winning Counsel For Decades
Attorney Sunseri has been selected for inclusion to the Super Lawyers list, designating him as being in the top 5 percent of lawyers in Pennsylvania. His unique educational background and professional experience allow him to deal with a broad range of legal issues, including those involving:
- Business law
- Divorce and family law
- Liquor license law
- Real estate law
- Criminal law
- Civil litigation
- Oil and gas law
- Wills and estate law
- Construction law
- Personal injury
A Highly Skilled And Experienced Founding Attorney
Attorney Sunseri’s credentials include:
- Graduated with high honors from Carnegie Mellon University with a Bachelor of Science in economics and a Bachelor of Science in administrative management science (business)
- Over 35 years of legal experience
- Former tax associate for a Big 8 tax firm
- Former title agent
- Business owner
- Former professional sports agent for former athletes, including Tony Siragusa, Dan Marino, Sean Gilbert, Hugh Green and Curtis Martin
- All-American football player at Carnegie Mellon University
- Free agent with the Philadelphia Eagles
Read more about our attorneys by following the links below:
There Is No Substitute For Experience. Consult With Us Today.
If you need to speak with a lawyer about an important legal matter, contact the law firm of Gusty Sunseri & Associates, P.C. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
*Please be advised that our “Free Initial Consultation” is only a brief, preliminary review of your general legal issue that lasts approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
All information discussed during the “Free Initial Consultation” will remain confidential; however, the “Free Initial Consultation” does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please note, an attorney-client relationship will not be created until you have retained our firm, we have cleared any conflicts of interest, and you have signed a Client Engagement Letter confirming your retention of our firm, the scope of legal services to be provided, and the associated legal fees.
Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.