Experienced, Personalized And
Effective Legal Solutions
For more than 35 years, the attorneys at Gusty A.E. Sunseri & Associates, P.C.,
have produced trusted legal results for our clients.
Finding Effective Solutions For Your Legal Concerns
At our Pittsburgh law office, Gusty A.E. Sunseri & Associates, P.C., represents clients throughout Allegheny County in a broad range of legal matters. Our concentration is in the following areas: business law, real estate, family law (including divorce, custody and support), civil litigation, liquor licenses, criminal law, wills and estates, construction law, personal injury and medical malpractice.
Offering An Expansive Range of Services
With more than 35 years of legal experience in Pennsylvania, our team has the ability to provide quality legal representation for your legal needs, including:
- Bankruptcy & Debt Relief: Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Debt Settlement, Mortgage Foreclosure, Credit Card Debt, Medical Bills, Repossessions, Short Sales, Student Loans, Creditor Lawsuits
- Business transactions and litigation: Business formation, litigation, general advice and counsel, contracts, workers’ compensation hearings, employer-employee disputes, business planning, creditor collections, stock and membership transfers, drafting corporate books, articles of incorporation, stockholder disputes and other business law matters
- Real estate matters: Deeds, deed transfers, property searches, easement disputes, boundary disputes, home closings, purchase and sales agreements (residential and commercial), real estate litigation (lease disputes, contract disputes and others), commercial and residential leases, land sale contracts, deeds, lien satisfactions and other real estate services
- Family law: Divorce, property division, alimony and APL, child custody and visitation, child support, modifications (custody, support and visitation), domestic violence, prenuptial agreements, paternity, home relocation disputes, grandparents’ rights, division of a closely held businesses, guardianship and other family law matters
- Civil Litigation for personal and commercial matters: Business disputes, employment disputes, contract disputes, real estate litigation, personal injury and other general civil litigation
- Liquor license law: Sale and purchase of liquor licenses, liquor license closings, protests and petitions to intervene, violation defenses, liquor license safekeeping, revenue clearances, labor and industry clearances, and LCB bar and restaurant liquor license issues
- Criminal matters: DUI, theft and shoplifting, assault, domestic violence, white collar crimes, misdemeanors, traffic violations, adult and juvenile defense, underage drinking and other criminal law matters
- Estate and probate issues: Estate planning, wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills and probate
- Personal injury claims: Motor vehicle accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice and other negligence-based claims
- Oil and gas contracts and negotiations: Lease negotiation, oil and gas ownership issues, real property and zoning issues, and title curative work from both the landowner and the oil and gas company perspectives
Consult With Us Today
*Please be advised that our “Free Initial Consultation” is only a brief, preliminary review of your general legal issue that lasts approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
All information discussed during the “Free Initial Consultation” will remain confidential; however, the “Free Initial Consultation” does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please note, an attorney-client relationship will not be created until you have retained our firm, we have cleared any conflicts of interest, and you have signed a Client Engagement Letter confirming your retention of our firm, the scope of legal services to be provided, and the associated legal fees.
Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.