Experienced, Personalized And
Effective Legal Solutions

For more than 35 years, the attorneys at Gusty Sunseri & Associates, P.C.,
have produced trusted legal results for our clients.

Month: April 2014

Child Custody & Social Media

Although it should go without saying in this day in age, anything you post on the internet may come back to haunt you in the future. This is especially true when it comes to litigating a child custody or divorce case. As a family law attorney, my colleagues and I...

What is Probate – Part I

On numerous occasions I have been asked "what is probate" and what is the process? Quite simply, probate is a process that helps us to conclude a person's estate after they die. Normally, I'm approached by a child who's last parent has passed. They have no idea what...


Request a Consultation