Child Support

Gusty A.E. Sunseri

Pittsburgh Child Support Attorney

Raising a child in today's modern world is expensive. Expenses for dental work, health insurance, school clubs, clothes, sports and child care add up quickly. If you are trying to raise a child without financial support or with insufficient support, you are fighting an uphill battle.

If you are a custodial parent seeking a support order, increase in child support or collection of child support arrears, contact me, attorney Gusty A.E. Sunseri. I am a family law attorney with extensive experience in child support proceedings.

For assistance, call 412-455-5388, or contact me by e-mail.

Comprehensive Child Support Services

I am pleased to assist clients in a wide range of child support matters, including:

  • Child support modifications
  • Establishment of support
  • Enforcement of a support order
  • Child support in a divorce
  • Child support in a paternity proceeding
  • Failure to pay
  • Emancipation of a minor

Pennsylvania Child Support Guidelines

The state of Pennsylvania has child support guidelines that judges must consider when issuing a child support order. The child support guidelines require the court to consider the net income and earning capacity of each party.

Child Support Modifications

A parent seeking an increase in child support or a decrease of their child support obligation must prove that there has been a significant change of circumstances since the time the previous child support order was issued. A job layoff, pay decrease, pay increase, decreased child care costs, increased child care costs or other financial factor may constitute a significant change of circumstances.

If you are paying too much support because of a job layoff, decrease in pay, or other financial challenge, I can help. Contact my law office today for a free consultation. I can review the facts of your case and help you determine if you have a basis to obtain a modification of your existing child support obligation.

Contact Me

If you need to speak with a lawyer about a child support issue, contact my law office in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. To schedule a free consultation, call 412-455-5388, or contact me by e-mail.