Serving Your Legal Needs - Attorney Gusty Sunseri
At my law office in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, I represent clients in a broad range of legal matters. In addition to family law and criminal law legal services, I also provide experienced representation in the areas of real estate, civil litigation, personal injury, business law, estate planning and consumer law.
With more than 25 years of legal experience, I have the ability to provide quality legal representation for your legal needs, including:
- Family law: divorce, child custody and visitation, property division, prenuptial agreements, child support, modifications (custody, support, visitation), domestic violence, paternity, alimony (APL), home relocation disputes, grandparent rights, division of a closely held business, guardianships and other family law matters
- Criminal defense: DUI, theft and shoplifting, assault, domestic violence, white collar crimes, misdemeanors, traffic violations, adult and juvenile defense, underage drinking and other criminal law matters
- Real estate: deeds, deed transfers, property searches, easement disputes, boundary disputes, home closings, purchase and sales agreements (residential and commercial), real estate litigation (lease disputes, contract disputes, other)commercial and residential leases, land sale contracts, deeds, lien satisfactions and other real estate services
- Business law: business formation, litigation, general advice and counsel, contracts, workers' compensation hearings, employer-employee disputes, business planning, creditor collections, stock and membership transfers, drafting corporate books, articles of incorporation, stockholder disputes and other business law matters
- Civil litigation: business disputes, employment disputes, contract disputes, real estate litigation, personal injury and other general civil litigation
- Personal injury: motor vehicle accidents and other negligence-based claims
- Estate and probate: estate planning, wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills and probate.
- Consumer law: protection of your consumer rights, including lemon law claims, warranty claims and consumer fraud claims.
If you need to speak with a lawyer about an important legal matter, contact my law office in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. To schedule a free consultation, call 412-455-5388, or contact me by e-mail.