Serving Your Legal Needs - Attorney Gusty Sunseri
At my law office in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, I represent clients in a broad range of legal matters. In addition to family law and criminal law legal services, I also provide experienced representation in the areas of real estate, civil litigation, personal injury, business law, estate planning and consumer law.
With more than 25 years of legal experience, I have the ability to provide quality legal representation for your legal needs, including:
- Family law: divorce, child custody and visitation, property division, prenuptial agreements, child support, modifications (custody, support, visitation), domestic violence, paternity, alimony (APL), home relocation disputes, grandparent rights, division of a closely held business, guardianships and other family law matters
- Criminal defense: DUI, theft and shoplifting, assault, domestic violence, white collar crimes, misdemeanors, traffic violations, adult and juvenile defense, underage drinking and other criminal law matters
- Real estate: deeds, deed transfers, property searches, easement disputes, boundary disputes, home closings, purchase and sales agreements (residential and commercial), real estate litigation (lease disputes, contract disputes, other) landlord-tenant disputes, commercial and residential leases, land sale contracts, deeds, lien satisfactions and other real estate services
- Business law: business formation, litigation, general advice and counsel, contracts, workers' compensation hearings, employer-employee disputes, business planning, creditor collections, stock and membership transfers, drafting corporate books, articles of incorporation, stockholder disputes and other business law matters
- Civil litigation: business disputes, employment disputes, contract disputes, real estate litigation, personal injury and other general civil litigation
- Personal injury: motor vehicle accidents and other negligence-based claims
- Estate and probate: estate planning, wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills and probate.
- Consumer law: protection of your consumer rights, including lemon law claims, warranty claims and consumer fraud claims.
If you need to speak with a lawyer about an important legal matter, contact my law office in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. To schedule a free consultation, call 412-455-5388, or contact me by e-mail.